Monday, February 4, 2013

Hoffmann of the Month: February




February's "Hoffmann of the Month" is Jack Hoffman, one of the stars of Gold Rush (formerly Gold Rush Alaska). Congratulations Jack!

I know virtually nothing about Mr. Hoffman. I know that when you type his name into a Google search, the first autofill choices are "jack hoffman mormon" and "jack hoffman religion." The bio I linked to above says Jack is active in his church, so it's possible that Jack and I share a reliogion. But I don't know for sure.

Pretty much the only other thing I know about him is that he, his colleagues and their mining operation are frequent targets of jokes on The Soup. I've embedded some clips in this post; be forewarned that they are extremely crass and sophomoric, but oh so funny. Keep 'em coming, Jack!


No comments:

Post a Comment