Saturday, February 23, 2013

Key Party

Let's get started, shall we?



Since I once again waited until Saturday to post this week's BASOTRUSSL, I'm sure you've all studied up on the restoration of the Priesthood in preparation for this week's Sunday School lesson, including the scripture chain on Priesthood keys. So let's just get to some more great key-related clips.

When a giant asks for your keys, you'd better give them to him.

The best scene from a Seinfeld episode that was all about keys. There have been several times in my life where I've felt like George here.

This is perhaps the most underrated song by the great Alicia Keys. It seems to be about living your life as if you're in a TV show, which I can totally support. Ms. Keys was the original Abed!

Remember when stuff like this seemed like awesome entertainment? And we were ok with dragons looking like ducks?

Great "Francis Scott Off-Key" line here from Charlie Steiner.

These aren't clips, but I love that I can use the Internet to find pictures of the cards I collected as a kid. Why did we ever stop putting faux-wood paneling on things?

More key hijinks from George Costanza. Holy cow!

This is probably the most well-known clip from Comedy Central's Key & Peele, but they have a lot of good stuff that's easy to find online.

Finally, every keymaster needs a good gatekeeper.

If I could find the clips, I would've also included the scene from Wayne's World where Garth falls on his keys, and the time Ralph Wiggum had the run of Springfield after stealing his dad's police master key. Any good ones you can think of that I missed?

3 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most important info for
    me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some
    general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

    My homepage Bad link building Techniques

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up friends, its fantastic paragraph concerning educationand fully defined, keep it up all the time.

    My web-site online shopping portals

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice.

    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

    My homepage: Exoticspaces.com

    ReplyDelete