Thursday, August 25, 2011

Are you going to finish that?


I thought the Double Down was an amazing idea.

I would probably try deep fried butter if given the opportunity.

I believe the happiest place on Earth is actually down the road a little from Disneyland.

I wish Taco Town was a real place.

Oh, and that picture above? That's the present my mom gives me every year on my half-birthday.

Knowing all that, it shouldn't be a big surprise that when the topic of the next Sunday School lesson is "our bodies are temples," I don't have much to say about it. But Paul did. Read all about it here.

1 comment:

  1. There quite a few a very profitable business ideas in the post. (I especially like the one about shipping commemorative 1/2 birthday cookies to sons across the country.)

    ReplyDelete