Saturday, February 8, 2014

El-e-phants and, kan-garoosies -roosies

This Sunday's Gospel Doctrine lesson is about Noah's ark! You probably know the story already, but a review of the principles it teaches is never a bad thing. Study up on it here.

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark..." (Genesis 6:19)

Here are two of every type of animal I can think of:

CRACKERS


ALBUMS


KINGDOMS

2011 Kentucky Derby winner Animal Kingdom

WRESTLERS
George "The Animal" Steele

Road Warrior Animal, from the legendary tag team Legion of Doom

BANDS
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band whose next biggest hit, "We Gotta Get Out of This Place," would be a good theme song for Noah and his family

Animal Collective. I'm almost positive I've never heard any of their songs

BOOKS

I haven't read this book, but I have read both titles from the "author of" line

STYLES
Animal Style burger from In-N-Out

Animal Style fries, from the aforementioned burger joint

SONGS




PLACES TO LIVE


MUPPETS



Did I forget any?

No comments:

Post a Comment