Friday, December 21, 2012

Holy Shiz

Well, it looks like the world isn't going to end today. Trust me, it's for the best. If you want to know of the horrors that accompany the complete, systematic annihilation of an entire civilization, you need look no further than the final chapters of Ether, which are covered in this week's Sunday School lesson.

With Christmas just a few days away, you're all likely running around like a Shiz with its head cut off (see Ether 15::29-31) trying to get ready, so I won't keep you long with this week's BASOTRUSSL. I'll just leave you with this funny list I came up with a while ago. I buried it at the bottom of a blog post last year, and as a result I don't think many people saw it.


TOP 10 NAMES LEAST LIKELY TO BE GIVEN TO MORMON CHILDREN

10. Gog
9. Magog
8. Jezebel
7. Lilburn
6. Laman
5. Barack
4. Potiphar's Wife
3. Korihor
2. Gadianton
1. Shiz

(It turns out those might be the only names not given to Mormon children. Or to new babies in general. Holy Shiz indeed.)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment