Friday, December 28, 2012

Rave reviews

Hey everyone! The 2013 BASOTRUSSLs are about to arrive, so all 2012 models must go! Due to all the conferences and temple dedications and whatnot over the past few months, we have surplus inventory that we MUST get rid of! This weekend only, get two for the price of one! (Check here and here for the study guide info on the final two Book of Mormon lessons.)

If that deal isn't enough to convince you...check out the glowing reviews I've received for my most recent BASOTRUSSL!

You're so cool! I don't suppose I've truly read through a single thing like that before. So good to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously...many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the Internet, someone with a little originality! -- Anonymous

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand it. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! -- Anonymous

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal (sic)  but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? -- Anonymous

I feel this is among the such a lot vital info for me. And I am happy reading your article. But wanna remark on some common things. The web site style is ideal, the articles is in reality great : D. Just right process, cheers. -- Anonymous

Pretty high praise, and it's much appreciated. But you guys, you don't have to be shy! There's no reason to be embarrassed about liking my writing, and wanting to share what you liked in a way that makes it think English is not your first or even your second language. It's totally cool to attach your name to it! If you do, maybe I will visit your websites about futures trading demos and fish food!

Anyway, it's been a great year for BASOTRUSSLs. I hope that my blog helped at least one person, at least one time, to do some scripture study that they otherwise wouldn't have. I invite you to continue reading the Book of Mormon on a regular basis, and now adding the Doctrine and Covenants to your schedule as well, starting next week. See you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment